This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Everyone has their makeup must haves to create that perfect look. I try to go for a clean look most works days so I keep it neutral and sometimes decide to make my lips pop. These are my staples when creating a look. It takes me about 20 minutes to do my makeup before getting dressed and heading to work.
Here are all my favorite products.
- Purlisse Matcha Green Tea Antioxidant Priming Moisturizer
- Benefit’s Precisely My Brow Pencil #6
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Foundation in Gobo
- Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Concealer
- Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Setting Powder
- Juvia’s Place Nubian Eyeshadow Palette
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara
- Illamasqua Illustrator Pen
- Juvia’s Place Shade Stick in Katsina
- Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warnth Bronzer in Coco Naughty
- Juvia’s Place Heroin Glow II Highlighter
- Colourpop Slow Down Lip Bundle
- Urban Decay Setting Sprays: All Nighter | De-Slick
- Real Techniques makeup brushes: 1 | 2 | 3 |4 | 5
What are your favorite makeup products? Share in the comments
Watch my IGTV on how I did my makeup look with these products.