This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
I literally became obsessed with IPSY the minute I signed up for their glam bag. It started with one and now I get all three: Glam Bag, Glam Bag Plus, and Glam Bag Ultimate. If you don’t know how IPSY works, you sign up, fill out a survey about what beauty products you love and then you hit subscribe and wait for your bag(s) in the mail.
The great thing about this subscription I get to try brands I don’t know or can’t afford due to their price point. Ipsy makes them affordable with the subscription. I recommend start at the glam bag to try out and go from there. Again I get all 3 right now. I will probably scale down to the Plus and Ultimate.
If you are interested in getting a bag after reading this post, go here.
So what did I get in each bag? Let’s see.
Glam Bag – $12 (sample products)
- JJ Young Pore Glow Mask
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick In Ruby
- Morphe Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer in 4.35
- Luxie Beauty 560 Medium Fan Flawless Brush
- Too Faced Cosmetics Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Glam Bag Plus – $25 (full size products)
- Nature’s Cartel Lipstick in Gin and Platonic
- Huda Beauty’s Amethyst Obsessions Palette
- Knours Skin Meditation Gel Cream
- Purlisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum
- Sugar Cosmetics I’ll Be Black Wingman Waterproof Eyeliner
Glam Bag Ultimate – $50 (8 full size and 4 samples)
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- Thann Eden Breeze Body Butter
- Flesh Touch Squeeze Highlighter Balm
- F.A.R.A.H Brushes 160F Face Brush
- Marc Anthony True Profession 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
- TheBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Matter Eyeshadow Palette
- Sweet Chef Beef + Vitamin A Serum Shot
- Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Sis
- Essenherb Tea Tree 90 Toner Pad
- Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer
- Hey Honey Take Away The Drama Youth Boosting Honey & Cooper Peel Off Mask
- Avette Daily Fresh Squeeze Sheet Mask Duo in Grape and Lychee
Glam Bag Add-ons
Add-ons are where you can additional items to your bag. There are tier at $18, $12 and $3. I opted for $3 for this month.
- Mascara Wand Keychain
- Lashes Keychain
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original
- Aromatica Tea Tree Balancing Foaming Cleanser
- H2O+ Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream
Check out my IG to see #aLEWK with these products.
Do you subscribe to a beauty box? If so, which one and what do you like about it? Tell me in those comments.