This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
If there is a curly or natural woman in your life, this gift guide is for you. I don’t know if I have seen holiday gift ideas for natural hair like that. But over the years, I have gotten so much for my hair. I decided to put it together for y’all. I know these gifts will be appreciated because natural hair is expensive.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Limited Gift Set -The Dyson Hair Dryer is actually on my list as well. I have seen from straight to curly hair use this handheld. I want it for the diffuser and the comb attachment which I will have to buy separately.
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Fix Kit – If you have any type of damage, this is the one. Most people swear by that No. 3, but this holiday kit should make anyone happy.
- Deep Condition Thermal Heat Cap – If you are natural, you deep condition. This is a must.
- Knot Detangling Brush – You can never go wrong with a detangling tool. I use this on my hair every time it is wash day.
- Satin Scrunchies -These are for maintaining your styles and not getting your hair all caught up in ponytail holders.
- Parting Rat Tail Combs – These are a godsend especially if you know someone who does their braids.
- Denman Classic 7 Row Styling Brush – Good for wash-n-gos as well as smoothing out the curls.
- Satin Bonnet– Make sure they are wrapping their hair up at night.
- Shampoo Scalp Massager – Frankly, this just feels good and it will make a great gift
- The Roots Naturelle Virgin Lacquer Gel Pomade For Edge Control – This is the best product to lay those edges.
- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Combo Bundle -It’s a gift set because natural hair is expensive and someone will appreciate this thought
- Aunt Jackie’s Haircare Set – I highly recommend it. This is my favorite to wash my hair with and I have seen it doesn’t discriminate among the curls.
SHOP THE POST
Is there anything that you would get on this gift guide? Please look out for part 2.